Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Inaugural finalists announced; tech innovators lead the future of mortgage
Five Star Global announced SGPNow parent company, Safeguard Properties, as one of MReport’s’ Top 25 Fintech Innovators for 2020, reserved for organizations and industry professionals working to push the residential mortgage and housing industries forward.
Safeguard Properties joins the elite group as part of the inaugural class of MReport's Top 25 Fintech Innovators.
The industry is changing. As millennials and Gen Z buyers continue to pursue the American Dream of homeownership, lenders, services, service providers, and other stakeholders must keep pace to help meet their needs.
Safeguard’s SafeView® platform is designed to meet the ever-changing requirements of the mortgage servicing industry and to improve the timeliness and quality of the services Safeguard provides.
SafeView provides order processing, routing, invoicing, and reporting services to ensure quality results to clients through a dynamic rules-based engine. It also integrates with a mobile platform consisting of Safeguard’s proprietary field services applications that provide near real-time property results.
“Safeguard continues to develop technologies that are designed to manage millions of assets while reducing risk, maintaining compliance, and driving client profitability,” said Alan Jaffa, CEO of Safeguard. “This platform is just another example of our commitment to investing in state-of-the-art systems to ensure we remain the most advanced in the mortgage field services industry.”
Consisting of five modules, SafeView delivers end-to-end automated order management, mobile data collection, workflow, billing and analytics through integrated field services software. Those five modules include:
- SafeView Connect serves as the integration gateway, allowing for configurable work orders, results and invoicing data exchange that connects vendors, clients and other partners.
- SafeView Inspect is an integrated mobile inspection app and administrative portal designed to provide full-service field support to our inspectors.
- SafeView Preserve is an integrated mobile property maintenance app and administrative portal utilized by contractors to receive, assign and complete property preservation work orders.
- SafeView Access is designed for clients to manage their portfolio by providing the property-level details including the status of work orders, bids and the results of work that has been performed.
- SafeView Analytics provides customizable current, historical, and location-based data analytics and reporting of field services operations through the life cycle of property inspections and maintenance.
“SafeView is the first full-service inspections and property preservation system that utilizes ‘smart’ scripting, panoramic photos, video and audio to provide a comprehensive assessment of our clients’ properties,” said George Mehok, chief information officer for Safeguard Properties. “It is uniquely designed to integrate with our vendors, client systems and technology partners, which enables an efficient work flow.”
“Our industry is constantly evolving as disruptors and tech leaders challenge the status quo,” said Ed Delgado, President and CEO of Five Star Global. “We are proud to showcase these fintech innovators who continue to drive progress across the mortgage market.”
MReport solicited submissions from mortgage companies working in all sectors, from lenders and servicers to title companies and property preservation experts. View the complete list here. (https://themreport.com/daily-dose/03-02-2020/honoring-the-leaders-in-fintech)