Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Complete and proper maintenance is required for ensuring the value of any property. Property maintenance is especially important to real estate investors, landlords, HOAs and other entities who may not have immediate access to their properties and must rely on third parties for regular maintenance. It also is equally important to the tenants and neighbors surrounding those properties.
What is Property Maintenance?
Preserving any commercial or residential property by the process of maintaining of the building, immediate surroundings, and ensuring an optimum condition all throughout is known as property maintenance.
What is the Importance of Property maintenance?
Regular property maintenance saves your property from being prone to heavy damages that might be caused by irregular maintenance or cleaning processes. Small neglected repairs may become costly over time if ignored. While maintaining a property, a few important things to follow are:
- Proper repairs
- Regularly scheduled maintenance
By hiring a professional for property maintenance avoids all kinds of hassle in both residential and commercial cleaning services.
What are the types of property maintenance?
Following are the types of property maintenance:
1. Routine Maintenance:
Tasks that are performed at regular intervals are routine maintenance jobs done on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, daily, or annual basis.
2. Preventive Maintenance:
Any mishap or avoiding the replacement or repairing situation is preventive maintenance prior to some unforeseen emergency like air filter change or hot water heater servicing.
3. Corrective Maintenance:
Fixing damage or issues is corrective maintenance. This is one of the biggest obstacles property owners face and neglect, as well.
4. Cosmetic Maintenance:
The change and maintenance in the aesthetic value of the property before the new tenant occupies the property.
5. Deferred Maintenance:
Deferring the maintained task until the last date due to insufficient funds for maintenance is called deferred maintenance. When the funds are in place the maintenance that is deferred must be targeted.
Order Property Maintenance services without a contract or long-term commitment.
What does the property maintenance service list include?
The property Maintenance service list includes the following:
- Providing and overseeing a maintenance crew dedicated in-house
- In order to identify and rectify the repairs, establishing a preventative maintenance policy
- Providing contractors who are licensed, bonded and fully insured having great conduct at work and efficient
- Assigning various jobs to respective parties based on their expertise
- Maintaining the outdoor space
- Leaf and snow removal
- Trash removal and Debris uplifting
- Maintaining and monitoring 24-hour emergency repair hot-line
- Renovation of large projects and rehabilitation
- Providing rental maximizing information
- Preparing the estimates for preliminary costs
- Availing bids from multiple contractors for work
Property maintenance services offered by SGPNow
SGPNow is a well-renowned, on-demand property preservation and maintenance service provider with a nationwide network and many years of experience. You can check out the services offered by SGPNow.com here.